Trade Appraisal Center
Welcome to the autoPROS Columbia pre owned vehicle trade appraisal center!
The goal of the autoPROS Columbia Trade Appraisal Center is to provide an accurate and timely valuation of the vehicle you want to trade in on a quality pre owned car or truck.
Getting an appraisal for your vehicle can be simple. Below the Black Book form is a step by step list of items and notes needed to have your vehicle appraised by one of our pre owned vehicle experts on staff. Please look over the bulleted list below and follow each step to ensure an accurate, fair, and quick response to your inquiry:
Trade Appraisal Inquiry / What You Need to Know:
- Before inquiring, be sure that you have considered a vehicle that you would like to purchase or have an idea of the vehicle (Year, Make, and Model) that you would like to test drive.
- Fill out the Trade Appraisal request form as complete and honest as possible. Please describe the vehicle accurately.
NOTE: We try very hard to accurately and effectively portray the condition of our vehicles on our website so you have the best information possible to make a buying decision. With your trade in, we ask that you portray it in the same manner and with care so we can make an accurate purchase decision when buying your car from you.
- Be as descriptive and detailed as possible to help to accurately describe the vehicle. Describe it as though you are the eyes of the person on our end.
- List all value added options and features that you feel contribute to the value of your trade in.
- Once you click "Submit", you will receive a confirmation email of your inquiry shortly there after.
- Once received, a autoPROS Columbia representative will reply to your email and may request a reasonable number of detailed images of your trade in, if possible.
- If you prefer, you may call your sales representative directly to schedule an on site appraisal of your trade in, or complete the appointment request form on your Black Book estimate page.
- Once all info, and if necessary, images are received, one of our Appraisal Experts will get back to you promptly with a trade in value.
*** Please note that our Appraisal Experts use a variety of different resources to establish the fair market value of your vehicle. Those include but are not limited to guides such as Black Book (Dealer Resource), Kelly Blue Book, Edmunds, and NADA. In addition, we use accumulated auction and other wholesale vehicle data as well. Many factors make up the final fair market value of a vehicle including condition. maintenence history, color, options, and a combined consideration of the afore mentioned resources.